Novelty - Literary Fiction was moved and inspired into being by the sadness of stories untold. We even founded Fiction Factory, a writer's collective.
Who is Roman Trend?
Roman Trend is an author of literary fiction who has penned a number of novels, short stories, novellas, essays, audio books, and more. Roman Trend is a pen name chosen for several reasons, namely:
- it is an anagrammatical variant of the author's real name;
- it is balanced with the first and last name each consisting of 5 letters;
- the word "Roman" - along with its cousin "Romantic" - is an inexhaustible source of inspiration for the author, who considers himself a devoted romantic;
- the word "Trend" reminds the author of words like "movement" and "epoch," thus Roman Trend becomes the romantic movement.
What is Fiction Factory?
Fiction Factory is an authors' collective founded and operated by Novelty - Literary Fiction. Each author who is published online will be given an appropriate pen name or pseudonym specifically designed to suit the genre.
The use of pen names or pseudonyms, as opposed to the individual authors' own names, is motivated by our desire to highlight contents rather than personalities. Our approach has several advantages from an author's perspective:
- A degree of anonymity is desirable, especially when presenting hitherto unpublished works online;
- We concentrate upon perfecting each author's manuscripts and writing skills, instead of creating glamorous online profiles for authors like some literary showcases do;
- Contributing authors retain copyright in their works, and publishers, agents, and other professionals will be given every opportunity to communicate with each author individually at the right moment.
I like literary fiction - Can I join?
Indeed you may. Novelty - Literary Fiction welcomes new authors, publishers, literary agents, readers, and others who value original literary fiction. At present, we are particularly interested in hearing from authors and editors who would consider working for our Fiction Factory, the writer's collective. To contact us, please send us an email.