Novelty - The Literary Showcase was moved and inspired into being by the sadness of stories untold. We did that because we truly dislike unfinished projects, don't you?
Our first and foremost goal is to help you with getting your writing project up to a "publishable standard." Once our collaborative efforts are done, your project should hopefully be ready to submit to literary agents, publishers, and others within the publishing industry for their serious consideration.
What we can do for you - 1st stage:
- Project evaluation and development;
- Skill development (you will become a better writer);
- Editing (creative and engaged, your manuscript will improve significantly);
- Collaborative writing (if you don't know just how to say it, we will think of something);
- Critique (a whole book, individual chapters, articles, websites etc.);
What we can do for you - 2nd stage:
- Effective communication strategies;
- Networking, building contacts;
- Author representation;
- Legal services.
Are you ready?
Please contact us to inquire about our reasonable fees, or request an invitation to pay by making monthly donations suited to your budget and your needs.
Monthly contributions are payable in advance via credit card (no registration required) or a PayPal account. No work will be done until your payment has been received, and any delay interrupts the work-flow, so please be sure to make your payments on time. By clicking the "Donate" button below, you will be taken to PayPal's secure online payment processing site.
Thanks in advance for your reasonable contribution!